Treating Clients Fairly
Since the day we started in April 2000, we have always believed in treating clients fairly. It is a core value of ours and is central to the way we work.
We will always:
- Behave in a fair, honest, open and professional way.
- Be transparent about our fees – we do not believe in accepting arrangement fees from lenders because of the potential conflict of interests that entails.
- Make sure we have a clear understanding of what you need, and why you need it.
- Tell you if we think something is not in your best interests, even if it means we lose out on work because you decide not to go ahead.
- Provide you with a clear written proposal explaining how we work and what we can do for you; plus an engagement letter that sets out clearly the terms of our appointment and the goals we must achieve for you.
- Explain the pros and cons of each relevant financing option, so that you can make the right decisions for you and your business.
- Work diligently to achieve the results you need.
- Share with you any proposals before we send them to lenders on your behalf, so that you can check any information pertaining to you, your business and your finance needs.
- Make sure you have named points of contact and keep you informed of progress at every step.